3.21.2007

The Magnificent 7

Saw this tag on Casual Slack, thought I'd share. List seven songs you are into right now...no matter what they are. BUT. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to. These are mine:


1.Gomez - Revolutionary Kind
2.The Shins - We Will Become Silhouettes (Postal Service cover)
3.Winterpills - Pills For Sara
4.Death Cab For Cutie - Crooked Teeth
5.The Decemberists - The Perfect Crime #2
6.Beth Orton - Stolen Car
7.The Beta Band - Lion Thief

What are you listening to?

3 comments:

Evil Genius said...

Well, looks like someone decided to contribute! Excellent.

How do i tag someone?

Evil Genius said...

1. Regina Spektor - Fidelity
2. The Fratellis - Flathead (yes, the iPod commercial song)
3. Placebo - Running Up That Hill (Kate Bush cover)
4. Dean Martin - Ain't That a Kick in the Head
5. The Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
6. The Dears - There Goes My Outfit (acoustic)
7. The Arcade Fire- Neighborhood #3

Anonymous said...

1. Brad Paisley - "Ticks" (don't judge, it's high-larious)
2. Carrie Underwood - "Wasted"
3. The Smiths - "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"*
4. Ben Folds - "Gone"
5. The Who - "Baba O'Riley"* (a song I enjoy pretty much anytime)
6. Great Big Sea - "Boston and St. John"
7. Clay Walker - "Love Me Like You Love Me"

*Songs I don't own, and so am listening to in my head, but nevertheless am into right now

Yeah, aging hipsters, who else's list has all of the above? I am not cool, and I refuse to apologize for that. Hi to Mrs. Pezda.

P.S. EG - yay #4!